Friday 7 February 2014

Product Review: No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Milan

I have owned this nail polish for quite a long time but had totally forgotten about it. The other day when I had some time and decided to paint my nails I rediscovered this gem! As soon as I begun to paint my nails I was reminded of how much I love it!


This nail polish is in the shade Milan and is an opaque shimmery pink. It does not have a grainy glitter texture that a lot of glitter nail polishes do, but is quite smooth. One of the reasons I love it so much is that it is so easy to apply! I have so little patience for applying nail polish and then waiting for it to dry. I always get so bored of waiting and go and do something else, which of course leads to my nail polish which I so carefully (not) applied being completely smudged and crinkled.

This nail polish dries so quickly and is a lovely opaque colour after just one coat. They colour is gorgeous! But I am a very girly girl who loves pink and glitter, so how could I not love this!


The pink is slightly darker than the picture. It is slightly duochrome, as it can look slightly silver in certain lights.

This nail polish is great for people who have little time/ patience for painting nails or for those who love pink glitter like me!

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Stay-Perfect-Nail-Colour_1273349/

No comments:

Post a Comment